Think you know everything to know about Houston? Think again!
Although Downtown Houston is certainly known for its sparking high rises that extend into the crystal blue Houston sky, Houston’s Museum District also have a fantastic array of condo buildings, all of which are situated in the highly desirable Museum District area of Houston. Alongside the beautiful condo buildings of the Museum District are a plethora of world renowned museums and cultural centers. Just steps away from Downtown’s business center, the Museum District is quickly becoming one of the most highly coveted places to purchase a high rise in Houston.
Here is our list of the top 10 condo buildings in Houston’s Museum District:
- Mosaic Condos – We love the Mosaic development, which is ideally located along Hermann Park, as it features two, 30-story towers that enjoy a fabulous location across from the Texas Medical Center.
- One Montrose Place Condos – One Montrose Place is a mid-rise condominium building that features 7 floors, all of which offer fabulous views of Downtown Houston.
- The Spires Condominiums – The Spires Condominiums is a high-rise building that features 40 floors and about 230 units. In addition to its enviable location next to Hermann Park, the Spires offers beautiful views of the nearby greens space.
- 5000 Montrose Condominiums – 5000 Montrose has recently undergone a major renovation, with many of the units featuring some of the newest designer finishes.
- Park V Condos – Park V Condos, which offer fantastic views of the Downtown Houston skyline, are affordable condo residences that feature top-notch interior amenities, including vaulted ceilings, granite countertops and sweeping views of the Museum District.
- Warwick Towers of Houston – The Warwick Towers, which are ideally located near Hermann Park and the Texas Medical Center, features residences with plenty of amenities, including around-the-clock concierge services, valet services, and a formal board room.
- Il Palazzo Lofts – The Il Palazzo Lofts, which consist of a mid-rise building with six floors, features 13 units, all of which are between 1,000 and 2,700 feet in size. There are also six penthouse units in this building, along with plenty of beautiful outdoor space.
- 2520 Robinwood Condos – 2520 Robinwood Condos are ideally located near Rice Village and its many shops and restaurants. The homes of this building feature fine upgrades, such as granite countertops and marble bathrooms.
- 1400 Hermann – 1400 Hermann is a beautifully maintained older building that features everything from a tennis court to a swimming pool and spa.